Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. RJR Off-Road may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
RJR Off-Road will accept no responsibility for any damages, either directly or indirectly resulted from the use or inability to use this website. You use this site at your own risk. No warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and RJR shall not be liable for any pricing errors, or any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of the information supplied on this website
RJR Off-Road is located in Tualatin, Oregon at 11100 SW Industrial Way. All transactions, both internet and telephone order are performed by RJR Off-Road in our Tualatin, Oregon facility. Operation in any other facility or state does not exist. Our product suppliers however, may operate outside of Oregon and the Tualatin facility. We are available by telephone between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
RJR is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the Site. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the Site are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any orders made by you on the Site remain subject to review and acceptance by RJR Off-Road.
Merchandise Damaged or Lost
Merchandise lost or damaged in transit is the sole responsibility of the Freight Company. Please file a prompt claim with them. We will be happy to assist with information in support of your claim.
The following procedures must be followed for merchandise returns.
1. If a change must be made to an order, please contact us
immediately. We will not accept returns without prior authorization.
Items may be returned if unused within 30 days of shipping, with a 15%
re-stocking fee. There are NO returns after 30 days from date of
reciept. Freight is nonrefundable. If you receive defective or damaged merchandise, contact us immediately so we can discuss a resolution.
2. RJR must authorize all returns. A Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number will be assigned and it must appear on the shipping package as detailed under item #3. Certain items that might be considered special order may not be eligible for return.
3. Merchandise returned must be in the original packaging and protected from damage in transit. Your claim could be delayed substantially if further damage is incurred during shipment back to RJR.
4. A “Return Tag” must be attached to the part or package and provide the following information:
• Name of purchaser returning merchandise
• The RJR RMA number.
• Why the product is being returned
• Proof of purchase confirming warranty dates
5. Returns for reasons other than warranty will be assessed a 15% restocking charge. These returns, once approved, must be freight prepaid to RJR’s Tualatin, Oregon facility unless otherwise specified. Original shipping costs will not be refunded. All returns are subject to the conditions outlined in #1 through #4 above.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RJR Off-Road, its entire staff, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing the Service.