Designed for the 88-98 K1500 and K2500 Chevy/GMC pickups. While the kit pictured may be similar, pictures are often substituted and may not be an actual picture of the application specified.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a full line of IFS lift kits for 1999-06 K1500 Pickups, Tahoes & Suburbans. These highly engineered suspension lift kits include a one-piece subframe for strength, durability and a simple installation. New heavy duty replacement steering knuckles are included with most kits.
- Knuckle / Sub-frame design makes for a simple installation
- One piece sub-frame increases strength and eliminates squeaks and rattles from front end
- Suburban/Tahoe/Avalanche use upper rear coil spring spacers
- For 8-lug wheels
- Lifts 6" Front/5" Rear
- Will not fit with Auto-Track systems
- Will not fit with rear 2-piece driveshaft
- Non-Knuckle Design
Included in kit:
Part # 16823 box kit (see Tuff Country website for full kit BOM).
Shocks not included. You will need two of each part #61231 and #61301.